So you've made the wise decision to rent, rather than buy, earth moving machinery for your next project. But if you're relatively new to the construction or earth moving equipment rental process, you may...
So long 2015. Now that 2016 is in full swing, 2015 is so last year. At National Plant & Equipment, we have a forward-looking culture. Yet, we try to honour and remember the important lessons that we've learnt over time. 2015 was a stellar year for earthmoving equipment in Australia, and National Plant & Equipment consistently reported on the most relevant and important news for our valued clients.
10. Taking the tenth spot in our countdown is our article on the Hitachi ZX870H Excavator. In terms of mining equipment for sale, the Hitachi's popularity (along with our article's popularity) comes from the new-generation technology in large excavators that Hitachi has provided.
9. Another featured equipment article, our post on the Komatsu PC850SE-8 Excavator ranked ninth on our popularity list for 2015. Mining equipment hire is at the core of National Plant & Equipment's service offering, so this comes as no surprise.
8. Plant and equipment hire aside, our next most popular article was an informative piece on the world's biggest and deepest mines. Clearly, our readership love playing with their big toys, but dreaming of bigger and deeper is at the heart of our ambition in the mining industry. National Plant & Equipment were proud to expand the dreams of those who play with earthmoving equipment in Australia with this article.
7. And while we were dreaming of the future, some of us were reading about it. In our seventh most popular article, the future of earthmoving equipment hire was touched on; this article series on the future of Australian mining minerals. We focused on the future of opals in Australai, and what it will continue to mean for Australia into the future.
6. Speaking of big toys, what about the latest gadgets? Australia fell in love with our article about the new Wi-Fi enabled hard hat.
5. It's not all fun and games, but it is a little, at least. Our fifth most popular article detailed the world's largest Jenga game - played with CAT excavators, of course.
4. Our fourth most popular article was a featured equipment article, as Australia knuckled down to work. Komatsu features for the second time in this list with the Komatsu PC1250 Excavator.
3. Excavating the issue of what is Australia's best excavator, our third most popular article reflects Australia's search for the best excavator with our article on the Liebherr 994-200 excavator.
2. If we got to the bottom of the quest for the most popular excavator, Hitachi has to be right up there. At second place, our January 2015 article on the Hitachi EX3600-5 excavator was loved most by you.
1. And finally at number 1 as the most popular article for 2015 was our feartured equipment art icle on Hittachi EX1200 Excavator. This giant hydraulic excavator is designed explicitly for large-scale mines, quarries and civil-engineering projects.
National Plant & Equipment continues to bring you the most important information about mining, construction and heavy equipment in 2016. Keep your businesses moving from strength to strength by calling us today.